2020 strategic plan
The Port of Tacoma is working on a Port strategic plan that will refresh the focus and identity of Pierce County’s port, while considering the landside support needs of The Northwest Seaport Alliance-managed marine cargo terminals. More information is available on the Strategic Plan project page.
Tideflats Subarea Plan
The Port of Tacoma is partnering with the City of Tacoma, the Puyallup Tribe of Indians, the City of Fife, and Pierce County on a subarea plan to establish a shared, long-term vision, and a more coordinated approach to development, environmental review and strategic capital investments in support of the Port of Tacoma Manufacturing Industrial Center.
- The Tideflats Subarea Plan project page on the City of Tacoma's website.
- Comprehensive Scheme of Harbor Improvements
- Strategic Business Plans
- Land Use and Transportation Plan
- ITS Strategic Plan
- Shoreline Public Access Plan
- Tideflats Area Transportation Study
- Tideflats Emergency Response Plan
- Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Economic Impact Analysis
- 10-year Road and Rail Plan
- Northwest Ports Clean Air Strategy
- City of Tacoma Comprehensive Plan: Container Port Element
- PSRC Freight and Goods Movement Plan
- Washington State Freight System Plan