Published each spring, our annual report summarizes the previous year's accomplishments and provides detailed information about our financial status, including insurance (see Note 6).
- 2018 Annual Financial Report
- 2017 Annual Financial Report
- 2016 Annual Financial Report
- 2015 Annual Financial Report
- 2014 Annual Report
Our budget document describes all aspects of our business, from a broad operational overview and the business outlook to budget details, the capital improvement program, plan of finance and environmental stewardship.
- 2019 budget | Addendum 1: The Northwest Seaport Alliance 2019 budget
- 2018 budget | Addendum 1: The Northwest Seaport Alliance 2018 budget
- 2017 budget | Addendum 1: The Northwest Seaport Alliance 2017 budget
- 2016 budget | Addendum 1: The Northwest Seaport Alliance budget
- 2015 budget
Comprehensive annual financial reporting (CAFR)
The audited report provides a thorough and detailed look at the Port's financial condition and is issued six months after the Dec. 31 year-end.
Find all of our current and historical financial disclosures on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's Electronic Municipal Market Access (EMMA) system.