Service Request e-Form
The new Service Request e-Form allows tenants to more easily get problems fixed at their leased facility. A login name and password are required to submit requests. To get login information:
- Register: Complete the registration form to receive your company's login information.
- Attend training: Contact Annika Dean to schedule a brief training session.
The Port strives to keep our waterways clean by preventing pollution, educating tenants, and implementing new programs and technologies to manage stormwater in an industrial setting. Learn more about how the Port manages stormwater.
- Stormwater Management Plan
- Template for tenants: Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
- Port of Tacoma Stormwater Management Guidance Manual and Effluent Curve Template
Who to contact
For questions about managing stormwater at your Port-owned property, contact Anita Fichthorn at 253-830-5379.
Once approved by the Port, tenants are allowed to make changes, alterations and improvements to Port property.
Before making a request, review the following documents to understand the process:
To begin the review process, complete and submit the request form to your Port representative: