SR 509 at Taylor Way will be reduced to two lanes NB and one lane SB from 8 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 27, until 6 a.m., Monday, Aug. 30. During this time, the following restrictions will apply:
- There will be no access from NB or SB SR 509 to Taylor Way
- Taylor Way, and the remaining Blair/Hylebos peninsula, may be accessed from SR 509 via the Hylebos Bridge. See detour routes here.
- Only SB SR 509 may be accessed from Taylor Way
- Left turns will not be permitted from SR 509 to 54th Ave E. (Fife)
- 54th Ave E. (Fife) may only be accessed from NB SR 509