Join us on free bus tours of the Port and learn about the valuable jobs related to international trade. Tours are approximately 2 hours long.
Bus tours for the remainder of the year:
- Saturday, Dec. 1 from 10 a.m. to noon*
2019 Bus Tours
- Thursday, Jan. 10 from 1 to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 12 from 10 a.m. to noon
- Saturday, March 23 from 10 a.m. to noon*
- Thursday, April 25 from 1 to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019 from 1 to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, June 6, 2019 from 10 a.m. to noon
- **No bus tour in July**
- Thursday, Aug. 15 from 10 a.m. to noon
- Tuesday, Sept. 17 from 1 to 3 p.m.
* These dates are Saturday tours
Where: Bus tours depart from the Fabulich Center, 3600 Port of Tacoma Road in Tacoma.
Space is limited and reservations are required. Children age 6 and older are welcome. Photo identification is required for passengers over 17 years of age.
Reserve your seat: Call 253-383-9463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide the names of everyone in your party and a phone number where you can be reached to confirm the reservation.
Tours are subject to cancellation due to severe weather or unforeseen emergency situations.