Join us on free bus tours of the Port and learn about the valuable jobs related to international trade. Tours are approximately 90 minutes long.
Bus tours for the remainder of the year:
- Jan. 16 from 10 to 11:30 a.m. (sold out)
- Feb. 10* from 10 to 11:30 a.m.
- March 23 from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- April 25 from 9:30 to 11 a.m.
- May 15 from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- June 30* from 9:30 to 11 a.m.
- July No bus tour this month due to boat tours
- Aug. 21 from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- Sept. 27 from 10 to 11:30 a.m.
* These dates are Saturday tours
Where: Bus tours depart from the Fabulich Center, 3600 Port of Tacoma Road in Tacoma.
Space is limited and reservations are required. Children age 6 and older are welcome. Photo identification is required for passengers over 17 years of age.
Reserve your seat: Call 253-383-9463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide the names of everyone in your party and a phone number where you can be reached to confirm the reservation.
Tours are subject to cancellation due to severe weather or unforeseen emergency situations.
Free annual boat tours highlight port operations, jobs
About 1,000 people to joined us July 16, 2017, for a ship-side view of port operations on our free annual guided boat tours.
Photos from the day.
The boat tours provide views of the working waterfront and some of the 29,000 jobs connected to port activities. The narrated tours featured fun facts about port history, development, tenants and customers.